16241 North Florida Avenue
Chief Growth Officer
Contact Me Schedule a meeting
My wife, Abbie, and I are both Tampa Natives (a rare thing I feel these days) and have been blessed with two wonderful daughters. We love to be active and go hiking or camping whenever we can. We found that being in Florida and relatively flat, we have a love for the mountains. One of the things I enjoy most about hiking is how it is very similar to building a financial plan. We have to plan out our route and evaluate how best to use our resources to reach the summit. Sound familiar?
One of my favorite aspects of my job is all the wonderful people I meet. I enjoy that every person I meet has a unique set of circumstances and goals that they are trying to accomplish. I genuinely believe my job is to help you consistently make good decisions. As a CFP® professional who genuinely focuses on holistic Financial Planning, I put together a plan to ensure we make good decisions. The areas I focus on in Financial Planning are:
While I am happy to meet with anyone, I have found I deliver the best value for people in 3 life stages. These stages are:
1. Approaching retirement (within the next 5-7 years)
2. Currently in retirement and looking to leave a legacy to the next generation
3. Young professionals early in their career (household income of $250,000 or more)
My job is to help you
consistently make good decisions!
As Warren Buffet said, “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” One of the greatest investors of our lifetime saw the value in planning for the future. The importance of planning cannot be understated. For that reason, I have built my practice around financial planning. The steps I take are:
1. Introduction call to see what you are looking for in an advisor and if I am the right fit.
2. Introduction meeting where I learn your goals, concerns, and what is important to you.
3. Gather your essential data and put together a financial plan.
4. Present that plan to you, taking in feedback to adapt the plan accordingly.
5. Help implement the plan with clear and concise steps to be taken.
6. Monitor the plan going forward, adjusting as laws and circumstances change.
If you feel we are a good fit, I invite you to take the first step toward achieving your financial goals by scheduling an introductory phone call. As a CFP® professional, I operate in a fiduciary capacity when I work with you. That is, I put your interests before mine. Contact me today!